Tier 1 Solar Panels
The global market sales of solar installations have risen exponentially— More than twice over the last few years. And per the projections, demand for solar arrangements is bound to grow steadily in the near future as well.
When it comes to choosing a quality product, a lot depends on the classification that segregates the solar installation components into three levels:
- Tier 1 (leading manufacturers with the highest level of quality),
- Tier 2 (second class) and
- Tier 3 (lower class).
It is noteworthy to mention that just 2% of the world market accounts for photo-electric modules bearing Tier 1 Quality products — there are several factors defining this class, such as:
Providing an end-to-end solution
Companies built to produce Tier 1 standard solar products have their own vertically integrated manufacturing facilities. For example, if the Tier 1 manufacturer is into panel building, they are not merely engaged in the product assembly using components and materials (made by different manufacturers), but they have their own full-fledged cycles of panel production, starting with the manufacturing of silicone sheets/photo-electric elements and finishing with the final assembly of photo-electric modules. A comprehensive quality monitoring is also carried out at all stages of production. The same applies to other solar components such as batteries, inverters, etc. as well.
Automated Processing for exceptional quality
The high degree of automation in all stages of production is requisite for the manufacturing of Tier 1 Quality products, which reduces human intervention to a minimum. The producers of solar installation components are continuously working on the perfection of every technical aspect, considering operational indefectibility as the very core of high quality manufactured goods.
Substantial operational experience
A significant indicator for a company offering solar products classified as Tier 1 quality, typically operates more than five years in a row on the global solar technology market.
In recent years, the solar energy industry has undergone a real boom, with a large number of manufacturers coming on the market during this period, introducing thousands of names and brands. However, many of these entrants couldn't endure the tough competition and eventually faded away. That's why the five-year operation happens to be a demonstrative word for this hi-tech industry.
Extensive R & D Operations
Tier 1 solar product manufacturers spend fair sums of money on research and development (R&D) works. They have their own patents and are actively applying new innovative methods and solutions for the organisation of their production and technical processes.
NuSolas Energy only uses the Tier 1, highly trusted, and award-winning solar panel brands:
- JA Solar: Offers a high-quality solar solution with a reasonable price tag. Adding to the value is their impressive 12-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty.
- Longi: manufactures some of the best panels available at their price point. Additionally, the brand produces some of the highest performance panels available in the market.
- Q Cells: may not extend industry-leading productivity, but their cost to quality ratio makes them a great addition for many owners considering solar
Solar Inverters We Install:
The primary function of the solar inverter is to transform or "invert" solar energy—produced by your PV solar panels—from DC to AC so that it can be used by your household and power grid.
NuSolas Energy only install industry leading German engineered Inverters. You just have to google “Best Solar Inverters” to see it for yourself.
- SMA: is deemed kind of a legend in the world of solar equipment. It manufactures some of the highest quality and most dependable inverters on the market well-supported by an outstanding service team.
- Fronius: The USP of Fronius inverters is that they facilitate PV systems to utilise as much of the energy they harness and generate as possible. It is accomplished through Multi-Power Point Tracking (MPPT) that enable panels to cover various directions without imperilling system performance.
Batteries We Use
The solar battery is a significant unit of a solar installation that stores the energy generated from the solar PV system.NuSolas Energy only uses the most trusted names in the Solar Batteries. You will not find a better choice of Batteries than LG & BYD.
- LG Chem: offers the best solar battery alternatives in the entire industry. The company is one of the largest lithium-ion battery producers across the globe, and their goods are remarkably vetted and built to the highest standards.
- BYD: The major USP of BYD solar batteries is that the manufacturer has significantly subdued the expense of solar module production, thus making the entire cost of solar power and coal-fired electricity equivalent almost equivalent.
EV Charger Brand we install:
- Myenergie: EV chargercan automatically and seamlessly divert surplus energy from your PV solar panels to charge your electric car, thus providing free and renewable energy to power your EV!
- EV Box: charging solutions assist in identifying how often chargers are being utilised, how much power consumed that's compensating gasoline usage, and how much emissions were cut-down. With EV Box Smart EV Chargers, strong estimations can be drawn based on that data.
Top-brand Tier 1 goods also bear hi-tech standards with impressive durability and high-quality assurance. If we compare Tier 1 Solar PV Panels for the last few years in Ireland, it can be seen that the leadership positions remain almost unchanged and are held by the same firms every year. NuSolas is one of the leading players housing premium quality tier one products, including solar batteries, inverters, and BYD -EV chargers from the top-notch brands with installation support. To know more about our services, visit our website now.